7 PM, LTC
Meeting called to order at: 7:02.
Approval of minutes
Approval of Oct minutes postponed.
Capt. Sullivan – A Sector Commander
- Parade went well this year as compared to last year.
- Uptick in motor vehicle vandalism and break-ins.
- Most of the trouble was at the very end of October beginning of November. Police took notice and weeks since have been better.
- Car breaks occur both on the street and in the garages.
- Most garages have cameras – most are working. Will check on the status of Roy garage cameras
- Agg Assauts were mostly domestic; one was
between acquainted parties on Market Street.
- Mid-day assault in bell park turned into armed robbery due to stolen phone; remains unsolved. May be related to incident in Belvidere.
- Area behind lower locks is being used by drug users and as a latrine.
Special Joint Meeting with Lowell City Council Neighborhoods Subcommittee
- Subcommittee minutes may be found at: http://lowellma.gov/AgendaCenter/ViewFile/Minutes/_11262018-1154
$800.29 balance in account.